The End? =D Over a 100 days!

Nice idea with this highway. For me its day 36. Still living. Right now i have nothing to do :( Good food access from magic farm. Burned 2 islands - to many spiders on it :) Found Pig King but don't know what to do with him. Collected stack of ropes, stone, boards but i have nothing to do with this materials. I hope that after updates it will not disappear :)

Nice idea with this highway. For me its day 36. Still living. Right now i have nothing to do :( Good food access from magic farm. Burned 2 islands - to many spiders on it :) Found Pig King but don't know what to do with him. Collected stack of ropes, stone, boards but i have nothing to do with this materials. I hope that after updates it will not disappear :)

Pig King gives you gold every time you feed him cooked meat but it has to be regular meat!!!

All right, I have been playing for over 3 weeks in real time. In the Game, I have spent over 100 days on the Island.I have done everything there is to do. I have surplus food all the time, have multiple base camps, have purchased all the things the Science Machine could offer. I have killed almost all Beeflo's as well, except one! I thought they would re spawn, Its not happening though! Eliminated all the Spider Nests as well. Have made almost a lighted Highway within the Island, with Fire pits at equal distances throughout, so when I put Charcoal (which is in abundant supply) in all of them, they form an Illuminated road like a modern highway across and into the Island at night and I can freely roam around and do whatever I want =DBut There is nothing More to do, or is there? Could there be more magic? more things to build and more stuff to do? There are so many slots empty when I Open the "Build" tab. All but one are empty when I open the "magic" tab. So surely, there are things to come?and What should I do now? Die and Play again? =D

Thats impressive. But I bet you haven't wrote your name with fireflies yet. Edited by Excess
mispelled fireflies