Can't get any achievements

Hello friends,

I use debug commands and sandbox mode in a seperate savefile. Occasionally I've load my maingame savefile and instant build mode is still enabled. In this case I've always close the game (without saving) and restart. But somehow I can't get (again) any achievements in my maingame. Is this because instant build mode was used, even if unsaved?

Catching the debug/sandbox mode in time and not saving should be good enough to preserve achievements triggering ... Progress for the different ones can be seen in the colony summary section. I've done so as well and have gone through debug being available but not activated through gameplay.

There is another way of checking the save file if you don't mind loading it into duplicity (only in main game/non-dlc)... But that's a can of worms in itself if you want to start editing stuff. Care is recommended.

55 minutes ago, Carcer_ said:

Don't you need to remove the file that enables debug too? Otherwise any game you load it will enable debug automatically.

The file is since my current run present. Up to a certain point I have received achievements.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:25 AM, Chained Phoenix said:

If you go into the "Colony Summary" in the upper right hand corner will be a Red X or a Green ✓.

If you hover over the icon it will tell you why you can't get achievements or "Platform Achievements can be unlocked" for the Green tick.

Excellent hint! :encouragement:

Archived