discussion closed

19 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Snip 

I remember back then you with "Lbphero" defended Steam game tags as "misleading" because it displayed what the majority of users voted. Claiming anyone can change global tags if enough people voted for it. The reason I am bringing this up is, so now because majority of articles state "this guy is bad" is now the truth and we shouldn't listen to other sources. Interesting.

1 minute ago, KeshS said:

so now because majority of articles state "this guy is bad" is now the truth and we shouldn't listen to other sources. Interesting.

This is phrased like an ultimate own to our arguments but like, no, you shouldn't only trust that Alex Jones is bad because the articles say so, you should trust that Alex Jones is bad because he said legitimately horrible vile things. The existence of these articles does not mean he didn't say those things.

Just now, KeshS said:

I remember back then you with "Lbphero" defended Steam game tags as "misleading" because it displayed what the majority of users voted. Claiming anyone can change global tags if enough people voted for it. The reason I am bringing this up is, so now because majority of articles state "this guy is bad" is now the truth and we shouldn't listen to other sources. Interesting.

how do i...explain the difference between a bunch of users raiding misleading tags on steam and...someone actually saying hateful things and people just reporting about it...?

8 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

The existence of these articles does not mean he didn't say those things.

He did say "controversial" opinion I am not disputing that. But policing a meme, because it was mentioned in a million subscriber video that people liked is just over the hedge, and I don't support this type of actions.

7 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

What do you mean by "controversial opinion," exactly? He didn't just say he likes pineapple pizza or something.

His daily "conspiracy theories", you can google them. He is above average more rude to the public. He is just a crazy dude that is used in humorous memes, why would you hate the people making a meme out of him?

Archived