Happy New Year!

It's a New Year here now in Thailand! Also, a big thank you to the Klei team for giving us new contents in 2020! The new farming system really got me addicted to farming more than rushing things.
That aside..
Happy New Year and enjoy Winter's Feast while it lasts, everyone!

2 hours ago, pyroisshy said:

Reminder to Klei that they have 1 year to introduce a tiger-like creature to DST or 2022 will be the year of the catcoon. I dont think Webber and Wortox players would like that event.

Tiger Shark? With Walani arrival.

2 hours ago, pyroisshy said:

Reminder to Klei that they have 1 year to introduce a tiger-like creature to DST or 2022 will be the year of the catcoon. I dont think Webber and Wortox players would like that event.

They let Webber safely play the Pig King wrestling minigame, I'm sure if they focused an event on catcoons they'd make it monster-friendly too.

I'd love Year of the Tiger Shark though, I have a pretty vivid idea in my mind of them being worshipped like a god... who you deliver sacrifices to via lowering a cage of food into the water :p  

6 hours ago, pyroisshy said:

Reminder that in 2024 there will be the year of the dragon. I would assume it would be year of the Dragonfly, because I love all things Dragonfly. That would sound sweet. Dragonfly taming?

Archived