Minimal controls for Maxwell's minions

Could we get a "on/off" switch for whenever Maxwell's minions should work and not? Cause there's several things that are to bare in mind that are annoying about them - miners destroy things like Maxwell statues and other non renewable marble set pieces also break non renewable resource like wobster dens. Or destoying the glommer statue... Or the loggers chopping trees down that are planted for decor or are not grown yet big enough to be worth to chop.

Would really love to see this. Seems like a simple enough fix. Would be great if we don't have to wait for his rework to get an on and off switch. Feels very frustrating to kill the minions every time I enter my base because there is decorative trees or marble trees I don't want them to destroy.

9 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Punch the shadows to make them stop working.

I know how to do it, I just hate doing it. Feels like a waste of nightmarefuel, considering that as Maxwell you're technically "controlling" your minions, but seemingly they just do whatever they want. Nuh uh, can't have this no more. Getting too annoying to deal with. -.-

9 hours ago, Rhovious Aran said:

Would really love to see this. Seems like a simple enough fix. Would be great if we don't have to wait for his rework to get an on and off switch. Feels very frustrating to kill the minions every time I enter my base because there is decorative trees or marble trees I don't want them to destroy.

On his rework I hope we could craft clockwork minions... I mean, would be cool to have improved bishops, rooks and knights, right? Or at least Winona getting that sort of power or something I dunno.

Archived