Dupes stop working " DLC"

Hi guys my dupes sometimes stop working on building errands and reloading the game solves the problem, also sometimes i have dupes stopping in front of an oil well machine and keep looking at it for the entire cycle, both problems happened 4 times already so its something recurrent, thanks for the attention :) hugs to all and happy holydays.

1 hour ago, natanstarke said:

dupes stopping in front of an oil well machine and keep looking at it for the entire cycle

I've had something similar on regular game ... Please do confirm dupes "idling" in front of an oil-well is happening on the oil well either without automation altogether on the structure or with the oil-well in activated status by automation... (my best approach is: something is fishy atm.)

4 hours ago, natanstarke said:

Hi guys my dupes sometimes stop working on building errands and reloading the game solves the problem, also sometimes i have dupes stopping in front of an oil well machine and keep looking at it for the entire cycle, both problems happened 4 times already so its something recurrent, thanks for the attention :) hugs to all and happy holydays.

Your Dupes became self aware, like the Borg.

They will now stop working for you until you had a conversation with them about their requirements and requests...perhaps they have even already formed a worker union by now. Bring hot coffee along and ask them for a conversation about their working conditions, they might ease up if you are charming and convincing enough. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this happens on dupes that traveled to another asteroid...? I noticed that you'll get a red hat symbol in a new asteroid when a dupe with a skill required for it just popped in, they are still recognized by being in the previous asteroid because their bed is there? Just wondering if this has something to do with it.

Archived