PeriodicSpawner Will Not Detect Stuffs That In Limbo Anymore

Klei added a cant tag check in to PeriodicSpawner coponent's "item detection" part, it means animals like beefelo will ignore the poops in the chest and inventory, and that means your beefalo pan will always has some poops on the ground & when you're riding beefelo, it will give you a poop path...

So, why........

It's not a issue for a short-term world, but it's a nightmare for a megabase world if you want your world be clean and nice

p.s. I'm currently playing a over 19k days world, and yeah, it makes me so sad

I feel like Domesticated Beefalo shouldn't poop at all. They fill the world with manure even with the item detection bug (unless you decided to carry 2 separated stacks of manure in your inventory whenever you ride). The rate at which they give manure is too slow to be practically useful, anyway.

16 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I feel like Domesticated Beefalo shouldn't poop at all. They fill the world with manure even with the item detection bug (unless you decided to carry 2 separated stacks of manure in your inventory whenever you ride). The rate at which they give manure is too slow to be practically useful, anyway.

SO TRUE

And actually if the distance between the poop and the beefalo is lesser than 8, it can also prevent it from spawning poops no matter the amount, so I did carry a poop whenever I ride the beefalo

2 hours ago, Electroely said:

I feel like Domesticated Beefalo shouldn't poop at all.

Yeah, maybe they should replace the poop with a temporary poop flies FX for domesticated beefalos? So it's going to look like they just farted instead of pooping

19k? impressive.. you're gonna need to make your 3rd batch of powdercakes soon lol.

and i agree, i mostly don't ever use my beef just bc he gonna poop everywhere. I'd also wish for a way for birds to stop dropping so many seeds somehow, but i don't see that happening.

8 hours ago, Electroely said:

Yes.

My biggest issues is the never ending fly sound effect and the smoldering of them in summer

Archived