Don't Starve Together , alguem tem uma key

2 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

not many people speak portuguese in these forums, or at least I dont think so

Brazil has a HUGE dont starve community, and many of them participate here. I even think ImdaMrL, the forums mod, speaks fluent portuguese.

Also one of the (if not THE) most consistent and popular DST streamer you will find around is Glermz, who is portuguese.

If I was Klei and had to officially translate dst to a few languages based on popularity, I'd probably start with Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.

8 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Brazil has a HUGE dont starve community, and many of them participate here. I even think ImdaMrL, the forums mod, speaks fluent portuguese.

Also one of the (if not THE) most consistent and popular DST streamer you will find around is Glermz, who is portuguese.

If I was Klei and had to officially translate dst to a few languages based on popularity, I'd probably start with Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.

my bad :p

8 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Huh, very interesting. I want to find that tool someone made that shows how many players are playing which characters in which country servers any any given time. After those 3 I'd probably put Spanish, Polish and Turkish, but that's just my experience, surely has some time zone bias.

18 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Huh, very interesting. I want to find that tool someone made that shows how many players are playing which characters in which country servers any any given time. After those 3 I'd probably put Spanish, Polish and Turkish, but that's just my experience, surely has some time zone bias.

this is the page https://dst.resamvi.io/#/

Also thanks orange for posting it on a video cause else I wouldnt have found it

11 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

If I was Klei and had to officially translate dst to a few languages based on popularity, I'd probably start with Chinese, Russian and Portuguese

oh i would like very much to see this.

please ,klei!

portuguese translation at the workshop is kind of incomplete. i dont use it, but when i get into a translated server is annoying to have your character speaking 2 languages.

Archived