Hi. I have a question regarding Steam.

I was thinking of buying the Don't Starve Mega Pack (the one that includes Don't Starve Together and all the base game DLC), and saw that the DST comes with a free copy included.

My question is, if I buy the megapack, will I get the gift copy too? Or do I have to buy it individually to receive it?

1 hour ago, stranger again said:

i think they're just new to the forums. thats all 

(could be wrong tho)

true, but don't you have to do specific things to make the text huge? When I joined, I just started typing, and it turned out like this very sentence. 

1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

true, but don't you have to do specific things to make the text huge? When I joined, I just started typing, and it turned out like this very sentence. 

yeah me too but a lot of people seem to make their text huge so i guess were the weird ones:lol:

6 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

do you get the extra copy? Cause I bought the mega pack back in the day, and if I did get it, how can I, like, access it?

yes, i bought the mega pack and i got the extra copy

BUT if you already have DST and buy the pack, you wont be recieving it becouse you wont be buying DST again.

the extra copy will be in your inventory, check your profile

edit: did i answered your question?

5 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

yes, i bought the mega pack and i got the extra copy

BUT if you already have DST and buy the pack, you wont be recieving it becouse you wont be buying DST again.

the extra copy will be in your inventory, check your profile

edit: did i answered your question?

you did answer my question, thank you

2 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

yo why does everyone always use the largest text possible. Doesnt really make it stand out anymore than the others

29 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

26 minutes ago, stranger again said:

yeah me too but a lot of people seem to make their text huge so i guess were the weird ones:lol:

Google translate/ any translator formatting makes the text usually large/ disgruntled.

I doubt a lot of things, I doubt Walani will ever be added to DST, I doubt Nome has a collection of potato cups at his house, I doubt JoeW didn’t punch frosty the snowman in his carrot nose and steal his smoke pipe, I doubt many people are going to read this message or understand that it’s just for making you guys smile & laugh-

But as for the Ops Actual Topic- I don’t think you get an extra copy of DST if your buying on Playstation or Xbox, I think that’s exclusively a Steam account thing- and in that case I think you do get it as long as you didn’t already own DST in your Steam inventory prior to buying the Mega bundle? you’ll have to ask someone who knows for sure to clarify but hopefully this information is helpful to you, :)

Archived