If i am not mistaken ONI was brought to Epic Games after release. Not sure whether early access for the DLC will be held over on Epic Games. For Vanilla it wasnt the case.

On the other hand, Griftlands is on Epic Games and in Early Access.

I'm actually considering rebuying ONI on EGS. I like Satisfactory and they can have 2 different games on EGS the basic ea and experimental. Having this in ONI would be amazing. I hope this is just because the EGS fail when Klei released ONI and EGS was giving out 10$ discounts year ago.

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

From what I know of Epic Games, navigating it from the developer end can take up to three days, just because of how unintuitive it is. 

It depends, most games I have on EGS get updates much faster then Steam and without restarting the client. Steam mostly gives you a time for an update, in 14 days it will be done. Oh you did it manually, well enjoy dial up speeds.

17 hours ago, Maxeek said:

It depends, most games I have on EGS get updates much faster then Steam and without restarting the client. Steam mostly gives you a time for an update, in 14 days it will be done. Oh you did it manually, well enjoy dial up speeds.

This is very much outside of my experience... talking about steam only. I'm not getting into any sort of contest on which is better, but I have never once had worse speeds for manually downloading a game update nor has it forced a client reload. Ever.

18 minutes ago, cr0sis said:

This is very much outside of my experience... talking about steam only. I'm not getting into any sort of contest on which is better, but I have never once had worse speeds for manually downloading a game update nor has it forced a client reload. Ever.

The Stean servers are not the fastest on the planet, but normally they're absolutely okay. If someone has problems, they should definitely check the settings, where bandwidth limits might be applied. But even if you disabled them (and possibly selected the ideal region for the downloads), Steam limits the bandwidth for some accounts. Just last week I started a download on my PC but in my wife's (relatively new) Steam account. It was dead slow, would have taken half a day. Never witnessed that slow iw Steam download rates before. After several restarts of the download (that did not help a bit) and double-checking the settings, I switched to my account, and the download finished in a few minutes. Same PC, same connection, same Steam client with the same settings, but totally different download rates. 

Archived