Missing Volcanoes

It looks like in the most recent patch that either certain seeds or all seeds generated this patch are missing all of the volcanoes, and I can give you further evidence in a seed generated this most recent patch. Can anyone else confirm with me that volcanoes and other geysers are missing?

The seed is 1754512920, generated in the DLC.

It seems to me that the game is minimized in order to concentrate as much as possible on debugging errors. This is unlikely to look like this in Early Access. If it really looks like this, I will be disappointed

Read the announcement post: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/123480-oxygen-not-included-dlc-public-alpha-test/

Future Plans (Not Ready Yet!)

• Rare Resources and Global Sustainability: We have plans for how we want to distribute geysers, resources, and other sustainable solutions in the late game, but are holding off on expanding on these ideas until we feel comfortable with the early and mid game content.

And it's not all seeds even in its current state. I found a planet with 4 iron volcanoes. I've seen gold. And I've seen new aluminum, tungsten and niobium volcanoes.

7 minutes ago, Steve8 said:

Read the announcement post: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/123480-oxygen-not-included-dlc-public-alpha-test/

And it's not all seeds even in its current state. I found a planet with 4 iron volcanoes. I've seen gold. And I've seen new aluminum and niobium volcanoes.

My world generation has nothing but two starting volcanoes)

7 hours ago, Xenologist said:

It looks like in the most recent patch that either certain seeds or all seeds generated this patch are missing all of the volcanoes, and I can give you further evidence in a seed generated this most recent patch. Can anyone else confirm with me that volcanoes and other geysers are missing?

The seed is 1754512920, generated in the DLC.

If you are talking about this seed, SWMP-C-175451292-0, then no, all the volcanos and geysers are present. You even have a drecko on your warp asteroid.

1 hour ago, nonchalant86 said:

If you are talking about this seed, SWMP-C-175451292-0, then no, all the volcanos and geysers are present. You even have a drecko on your warp asteroid.

Yes, that seed. I want to have a colony that could make it past the alpha and into early access.

1 hour ago, nonchalant86 said:

SWMP-C-175451292-0

cold saline, cold mud. Nothing more.

2020-12-05_17-22-54.png

any time the world is generated, I get the same thing, only in different locations. Cold mud and cold salt geyser. Further empty. Including on neighboring asteroids

The starting asteroid is always like that. Other asteroids should have metal volcanoes though. But as said this stuff isn't fully implemented yet. There aren't any gas geysers or more water geysers yet. That's also why it's a good idea to not plan for a long game because it will be changed at some point.

As in any seed (after some early bugfix), there are fixed volcanos, 2 gold and 2 alu on second asteroid:

83535147_Screenshot2020-12-05at16_02_08.thumb.png.5c161696d85ac161dcf25e38a4a3271f.png

But be smart when checking it in debug mode: sometimes when you enter debug and switch to other asteroid volcanos are not visible. You need to disable debug and enable it again on this asteroid - then they appear.

1 hour ago, nessumo said:

You need to disable debug and enable it again on this asteroid - then they appear.

Thanks, it is work )

Archived