Wormwood Changes | Bloom Rework

Hello guys!
I play a lot with Wormwood. And with this new update, he needs new changes. I was reading the hotfix from the last beta update and had some ideas and suggestions for changes. So not all ideas are mine!

Changes in the blossoming of Wormwood:

- It does not depend on spring to bloom, it can bloom depending solely on the humidity.
-
It takes 2x longer to get wet! Nor does it take a penalty for rain, only if the meter is greater than 50%.
- The closer to 50% he gets in more bloom, he gains the standard move speed and his hunger goes down faster with him in bloom.

Quirks:

- When he gets + 50% wet his sanity usually drops as wet 100% but does not wet the inventory.
- He cannot equip the helmet in the bloom form.
- It cannot stay in bloom way in the winter.

Perks:

- Grown Formula increases wet more quickly. And now he picks crops at + 25% speed. +30% in bloom form.

Those are my ideas and suggestions. Thanks for reading. My English is bad, but I tried my best!

Huh, that's an interesting idea!

He could have a circular meter for Blooming, with thresholds for each blooming stage. The progression would be gained via fertilizing self, gaining moisture, and maybe something else. Also, he'd be able to use the Watering Can on himself. Maybe other survivors could too, but they wouldn't enjoy it as much *stares at WX-78*

9 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

but the pick twigs and grass faster doesnt fit Wormwood, as he doesnt like doing that and isnt a plant hairdresser

Maybe just get the vegetables and fruits from the plantation more quickly. It makes perfect sense what you said.

50 minutes ago, Tykvesh said:

Huh, that's an interesting idea!

He could have a circular meter for Blooming, with thresholds for each blooming stage. The progression would be gained via fertilizing self, gaining moisture, and maybe something else. Also, he'd be able to use the Watering Can on himself. Maybe other survivors could too, but they wouldn't enjoy it as much *stares at WX-78*

The wickerbottom book could perhaps help too.

I like these concepts. To be honest the fact that both Wormwood and Wurt have penalties for getting low levels of wetness always kind of confused me. 

They both need water to survive (Wurt even implies she enjoys playing in the rain and complains when staying under trees). 

I think they both could use some mechanics around wetness levels. It would be both appealing to their designs and a cool new mechanic to be implemented.

Archived