Trailblazer module going trough terrain?

the interior landing do seem a bit quirky. I do like it can lead to innovative and unique situations. But, it can be problematic. Some boundaries should be considered. But I do like the opportunity it provides. Sometimes it's the best of the worst options, depending on how the world gets formed. Ones with conspicuous giant holes, should likely remain. But, it does need to be reconciled some with reality. I saw a lander that had landed on an arbor tree. Just hung there.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:03 PM, psusi said:

That reminds me, is there any way to get rid of the lander or the dead robots?

You can deconstruct the robots

What I want to know is can you use the trailblazer to bring back the dupe you sent out?

I used it today.. The dupe it sends out is the one piloting the rocket.. meaning your rocket is stranded in space -.-

1 hour ago, misotoma said:

What I want to know is can you use the trailblazer to bring back the dupe you sent out?

I used it today.. The dupe it sends out is the one piloting the rocket.. meaning your rocket is stranded in space -.-

I was able to send it home unpiloted. Unless that's changed in recent patches.

5 hours ago, misotoma said:

You sure about that?  I just watched Brothgar's latest episode last night and he showed that you could deconstruct the lander, but not the robot.

5 hours ago, misotoma said:

That is really weird.  I assumed you would need two dupes on board.

7 hours ago, psusi said:

You sure about that?  I just watched Brothgar's latest episode last night and he showed that you could deconstruct the lander, but not the robot.

That is really weird.  I assumed you would need two dupes on board.

I should’ve deleted when I had the chance but I was in a rush to sneak out thimble reed seeds from the third asteroid. And yes I had to reload a previous load because I was also under the same impression. Send one dupe and drop the same dupe. So be careful! Just send enough refined metal first in order to build the launch pad and gg

Archived