Hi friends here are my observations só far and also thanks klei for letting me test it :). 

Rocket program - heck yes amazing job here. 

Space - also super job. 

Multi asteroid - só far no lag, super fun to explore and first 2 worlds combo well together. 

Critters - omg i wanna hug them forever,i love critters and insects are all good also the sinergys just love it. 

Animation - critter movement and tending animations for glory also the mud machine is just genious. 

Co2 - i liked the fuel option now. 

Trading - amazing job here i even go farther and imagine a way to sell resources to a galactic Market or something like that using some poi or building a communication center but that is a bit too far for now i guess. 

New geysers - always fun Always especially the tungstein volcano and the cold salt water The later gives good use for waterweeds mid game is more practical to heat it up a little than to cool it down from the hot variant. 

Swamp start balance - seems preety awesome with the exception of hot water geysers being present like for example i have 2 cool water geysers but if they where hot i would need have tons of trouble to get The resources or even to not be scalded etc right from the Discovery. Pacus need to eat less and also produce less meat wild to make we want to feed them also some better food like bristle berrys or some industrial building tha produce rations using bristle berry or other plants would be amazing. 

Points for improvement

Sulfur - we need a Sulfur geyser somewhere in the star map or some easier way to have it than sour gas boilers. 

Metal ore - we need a way to reverse refined metals into their metal ore versions especially to have plug ranchs later in the game. 

Second initial asteroid - this i feel needs more metal ore too for buildings and stuffs even without taming a single plug slug i feel lacking metal ore. 

Map size - i would suggest maps being a little bit bigger " like 20% bigger" i even get cramped feelings sometimes oo. 

Chlorine - still needs more mid game uses outside squeaky pufts one more use would be fun. 

Super lacking - New fishes at least 2 fishes water life in oni is almost non existent. Also at least 1 New plant that lives under polluted water for the amazing swampy feel to be complete. 

Conclusion 

The swampy start is só cool by itself that its now my favorite start togheter with arboria in the old version of the game. 

Plz readers tell me what you think of the stuff i listed even of the more personal ones o want to read you. 

Stay safe and have fun :)

Good job klei fellas! 

Ps: i didnt told about the new mask because i read a lot of it already and my view is the same. 

Trading?!

13 hours ago, natanstarke said:

Map size - i would suggest maps being a little bit bigger " like 20% bigger" i even get cramped feelings sometimes oo. 

This.

I keep telling myself that it is just for the alpha, but i had some weird glitches when zooming out which appeared that all asteroids are actually on the same map. So maybe there are some hard restrictions on how much space there can be on all asteroids combined.

13 hours ago, natanstarke said:

Super lacking - New fishes at least 2 fishes water life in oni is almost non existent. Also at least 1 New plant that lives under polluted water for the amazing swampy feel to be complete.

True. Doesnt necessarily have to be fishes though.

Plug slugs could breed into some kind of sea snail for example.

And dolphins. We definitely need dolphins!

Archived