When are we getting in game sales?

Check the shop regularly stuff goes on sale all the time. 
You mean the in-game store right? Like where you can buy skins and bundles and stuff? There’s a sale on going right now on the Xbox One version of the game- but it’s not the whole store.. just select items that rotate in and out and seemingly at complete random intervals.

My advice is to just check daily- it’ll only take like what 3 minutes of your time? And you’ll always have the know when sales are a go.

23 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Check the shop regularly stuff goes on sale all the time. 
You mean the in-game store right? Like where you can buy skins and bundles and stuff? There’s a sale on going right now on the Xbox One version of the game- but it’s not the whole store.. just select items that rotate in and out and seemingly at complete random intervals.

My advice is to just check daily- it’ll only take like what 3 minutes of your time? And you’ll always have the know when sales are a go.

I didn't mean that. I mean the items on the steam page are on sale but the same bundles are not on sale in game shop.

Archived