Starting asteroid without a geyser

World gens without a geyser on the starting asteroid can occur.  I find that this handicaps the player during the early game because I must think about global sustainability, which, as has been pointed out to me in another post, is not the goal of the alpha.  Please consider updating the build to avoid these types of world gens.

4 hours ago, ravalox said:

I find that this handicaps the player during the early game because I must think about global sustainability, which, as has been pointed out to me in another post, is not the goal of the alpha. 

Agreed. I already have to deal with a ton of water with the new mud and polluted dirt tiles.

20 hours ago, ravalox said:

World gens without a geyser on the starting asteroid can occur.  I find that this handicaps the player during the early game because I must think about global sustainability, which, as has been pointed out to me in another post, is not the goal of the alpha.  Please consider updating the build to avoid these types of world gens.

Worse.  My seed has zero geysers (water, PW, SW or anything else) on both starting world and teleport world.  This means the base is dead as no long-term water options for food/oxygen.  Rockets for water will take more time than I have left.  Already melted most of the ice/polluted ice.

Archived