Full screen mode

As a game that leverages the mouse constantly for control, the lack of a full screen mode is greatly dissappointing.  It's often that the windows task bar is near the same bar used for items and will inadvertantly click you out of the entire game.  This should be a standard for any game still worth it's salt in 2020.  FIX ASAP.

On 11/21/2020 at 10:10 AM, Iceratx said:

As a game that leverages the mouse constantly for control, the lack of a full screen mode is greatly dissappointing.  It's often that the windows task bar is near the same bar used for items and will inadvertantly click you out of the entire game.  This should be a standard for any game still worth it's salt in 2020.  FIX ASAP.

i hate full screen, it makes it so I can't multitask with other things. I'm the type of guy who likes to watch a video in the corner of his screen in picture-in-picture and browse the forums and discord while i play, with the global pause mod when i am stepping away too long or with spacebar held down so i can do stuff while harvesting grass and twigs.

Archived