Profile Icon Not Showing Up

Ive recently been having the issue that my profile Icon will not show up in any worlds that I join.
image.png.a8d0c006fc1a327b292174e89653076c.png

Ive been trying to equip multiple different Icons to see if anyone of them would work, but no matter what, it never shows up in the actual game
image.png.e0a4ef92cd39bfed9361bf84937130b5.png

Ive disabled all my mods and rebooted my game and all that but it still never worked. Does anyone know any solutions to this or have had this issue?. It hasnt been happening to anyone else I played with tho. Only me.

I've had a similar issue before, and I remember the cause of it being that I had several icons active at once*. Try disabling the "owned" & "weaveable" filters and make sure that there aren't multiple active icons.

*(I discovered that if you search for a particular icon, activate it, then search for a different icon and activate it as well, you'd end up with both active.)

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

I've never encountered such a bug. Have you tried verifying the game files? 

Yes, and sadly I still have the issue

26 minutes ago, Bronzebot said:

I've had a similar issue before, and I remember the cause of it being that I had several icons active at once*. Try disabling the "owned" & "weaveable" filters and make sure that there aren't multiple active icons.

I checked all my Icons and i only have the icon i want activated, and sadly the issue still persists

29 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

I checked all my Icons and i only have the icon i want activated, and sadly the issue still persists

Sorry to hear that the problem remains. If it's to any help, I found my old bug report on this issue if you're interested. It wasn't fixed by any devs, just resolved itself after a lot of trial and error. Good luck! 

Yeah it's same for me too.

But it's only happens on chat. I mean I can see my profile icon when I press tab. Its interesting bug.

Also I have a strange issue. i don't want to change OP's thread's point but just don't want to make a new thread for it.

Sometimes Turkish character for Wormwood not working. (Like İ. ü, ö, ç, ğ, ş, ı) It's shown as ?. And also if I remember right, it was work before. I hope u guys solve those bc it's becoming annoyinf problems for chat.

Archived