Looking For Artwork for Thumbnail

Good Afternoon,My gamer-name is Dathrick and I am a youtuber who has released 2 seasons of Don't Starve gameplay, and a total of 101 videos at this point. I have used the same thumbnail for both seasons of Don't Starve, and I don't want to use the same for a third season. What I am requesting is actually 2 separate pieces of artwork that I am given permission to use in my videos and as thumbnails. 1 artwork would be for Season 3 of Dathrick Doesn't Starve, which is sandbox gameplay. The second artwork is for a new series that tries out Adventure mode as it is created. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or to PM me.My channel is www.youtube.com/Dathrick93Thank you,Dath~

I appreciate the response [MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION] and oh, I guess I could do that, I thought it maybe more respectful and less begging to request it on my own thread, but thank you for the heads up!

Ahh my bad, hmmm, well I'm all about freedom of creativity, but it would make sense that an image for adventure mode would reflect Wilson preparing to start an adventure, and sandbox mode is totally open to people's thoughts, it's a sandbox after all ;)

Ahh my bad, hmmm, well I'm all about freedom of creativity, but it would make sense that an image for adventure mode would reflect Wilson preparing to start an adventure, and sandbox mode is totally open to people's thoughts, it's a sandbox after all ;)

Well ... I think I can figure that out. But I don't really know what's the 1080p aspects are.

Thank you [MENTION=7126]Raccoon[/MENTION] Superheroand [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] I've made my thumbnails 1920x1080pixels in the past, how do you think they look on the starting 3 seconds of one of my videos if you don't mind my asking

Hey guys sorry about the delay, I moved back into my college after spring break the other day. [MENTION=7126]Raccoon[/MENTION] Superhero the first image posted in the first post I like, personal opinion, do you think that would fit a sandbox or adventure game play better? Also would I have permission to add the text "Dathrick Doesn't Starve" and either "Season 3" or "Adventure Mode" to the image? [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] hahaha, I feel like an evil person for laughing but the look on his face says how I feel every time a bunny "volunteers" for my survival! I love the concept, but I'll ask you your same opinion that I asked Raccoon =)Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate it!Dath~