Is There Any Hope For Newer Characters Getting The Older Halloween Skins?

After the update and event yesterday, and seeing that every single character now has a Hallowed Nights skin, they allowed players to purchase all the original costum skin sets in one big purchase, which made me wonder, will the newer characters (the characters that don't have them, Warly, Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt, and Walter) will ever obtain these skins?

I think that Wortox and Wormwood have so many good opportunities for this skin set, Wortox as a Beefalo or a No-Eyed Deer seem to be the two most popular, and Wormwood looks a lot like Bee Queen and a Birchnutter, it would be really cool to see these skins come to the game. It doesn't seem like there is going to be third set of Hallowed Nights skins beggining next year, so maybe Klei could give them these really cool skins?

What do you think they will do next year? Do you have any hope for these skins? I do, since it seems like Klei isn't shy when it comes to bringing back old skin sets, with them adding a Wolfgang and Wilson Verdant skin set, which I think was a skin set all the way back from 2018. If you do, or even if you don't think that those skins will ever happen, what would be some cool ideas for them?

Animal must be ironic to character. Like intelligent Wilson and primal Pig Guard, clever Wickerbottom and stupid Volt Goat, silent Wes and annoyingly loud Mandrake... I think Warly will get Slurper costume.

Similarities like firey Willow and Dragonfly is good too. So Wurt maybe will Bunnygirl... Because Merms and Bunnymen both vegeterians...

3 hours ago, sosiskaKi said:

Animal must be ironic to character. Like intelligent Wilson and primal Pig Guard, clever Wickerbottom and stupid Volt Goat, silent Wes and annoyingly loud Mandrake... I think Warly will get Slurper costume.

Similarities like firey Willow and Dragonfly is good too. So Wurt maybe will Bunnygirl... Because Merms and Bunnymen both vegeterians...

This settles it then- Walters will be him as a Bee Queen and Woby dressed as a Grumble Bee. 

Very clever observations by the Way!

5 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

After the update and event yesterday, and seeing that every single character now has a Hallowed Nights skin, they allowed players to purchase all the original costum skin sets in one big purchase, which made me wonder, will the newer characters (the characters that don't have them, Warly, Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt, and Walter) will ever obtain these skins?

I think that Wortox and Wormwood have so many good opportunities for this skin set, Wortox as a Beefalo or a No-Eyed Deer seem to be the two most popular, and Wormwood looks a lot like Bee Queen and a Birchnutter, it would be really cool to see these skins come to the game. It doesn't seem like there is going to be third set of Hallowed Nights skins beggining next year, so maybe Klei could give them these really cool skins?

What do you think they will do next year? Do you have any hope for these skins? I do, since it seems like Klei isn't shy when it comes to bringing back old skin sets, with them adding a Wolfgang and Wilson Verdant skin set, which I think was a skin set all the way back from 2018. If you do, or even if you don't think that those skins will ever happen, what would be some cool ideas for them?

Yeah probably, they're trying to fill in those skins gaps so I wouldn't really be surprised if they did

Archived