So, of all the seasonal giants, Bearger probably has the worst loot. The only useful craft you can make with it is an Insulated Pack, but after you make that, you NEVER use the fur again, and you just collect thick fur and just have it lying around doing nothing. I think a way to solve this would be to add a turf you can craft out of thick fur. This Turf would have the highest priority, and it would provide slight insulation to players standing on it. This Turf would cost 2 boards and 1 thick fur to provide 6 units of turf.

Sounds cool.

Maybe they should also add it to the Intel-ector hat.
Since Forgotten knowledge is this month, I thought this would be a good idea. The moon will give you forgotten knowledge, for you to use against them. The intel-ector needs 3 fur, 2 electrical doodads, and a new ingredient from the update.
This will give a sanity aura of 7+ sanity each minute, but most importantly, it will collect 3 intellegence each in game day. It will give 5 each minute in full moon.
What you think?

I think bearger and deerclops could both use 1 more recipe that requires their unique drop. I think Moose is in a really great spot in this regard since down feathers make really awesome tools/weapons. and since the addition of the scaled furnace a surplus of scales is rarely unwanted.

but as you said thick fur is arguably the least useful of the boss drops. idk how much id personally use insulated flooring (itd have to be pretty first of all) but its still a nice idea. I think a permanent Tent structure (or sleeping bag) could also be nice, permanent or repairable with sewing kit. 

the eyebrella is awesome but once u make one in a solo world or everyone on the server has one the value for deerclops eye plummits. (unless u make it a priority to farm guardian/fuelweaver every year etc for shootius...) 

Archived