Just thought I'd share my dupes' gym

For those times when they've nothing better to do, these wheels are set to priority 1 and plugged into only the lights:

image.thumb.png.9bda7173521fc23adc99db2dbf12d104.png

The only issue is without a battery they never stop until they get a break or need the bathroom, hence the innovative "Stop Running" (tm) automation; a Not gate plugged into a 30 second Buffer gate:

image.thumb.png.1e219746f3fbfbbcab77d2cc4f83acf6.png

As a result, any idle dupes decide to go get swol training their operation and athletics in 30 second increments.

Just some Pips (and maybe one mod to make them less annoying to get to plant wild).

image.thumb.png.5298689c93b6eaf70e7958e53d109a42.png

There's a gold volcano up top out of sight, and a minor volcano down below. On screen is a cold slush vent that almost by itself enables the self sufficiency.

7 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

I've built dupe exercise rooms where its hooked up to the grid in such a way that if the dupes decide to run on the wheels, the power all gets used.  

I plan on playing around with transformers to try and get mine to do the same. 

On 10/14/2020 at 8:39 AM, Yunru said:

I plan on playing around with transformers to try and get mine to do the same. 

I actually place the gym wheels at prio 1 and the real feeders at prio 9, with 80% as lower threshold to start charging again. That way, they only go to the gym when the batteries are full anyways and there is no point in using the power from the gym.

Archived