Drops not Happening

I've gotten my account linked, I've gotten the drops in the past (expect for the last drop due to this issue) and I've followed the past issue solvers of un-linking and re-linking ones account but some how my drops are not adding whenever I watch Twitch steams. I know the people I watch are enabling drops because, like I said before, I've gotten the drops in the past...

Help?!?

We're not aware of any current issues with drops. 

Usually this is because somebody is either logged into the wrong twitch account or they are logging into the wrong steam account. In the other cases it's because Twitch isn't super good at notifications and you just need to check ingame. 

If neither of these are true, please let me know your Klei user ID and we'll check it out for you. 

I had this problem with the previous set of drops (the purple staff and beard chests), it was because of one of the mods I had installed for some reason. Disabling all of my mods fixed the issue, and the items didn't go away after I reenabled them. Not sure which mod was the issue though.

This might be the case for you, especially if you got all 3 alerts through twitch but didn't see the skins in game.

On 9/27/2020 at 5:30 AM, Orangex said:

What was the issue?

Apparently my game kept trying to play the last beta

Even though I uninstalled the game completely and redownloaded it... twice! Steam was just messed up and still sending me files from when the Beta was active

Yeah, if you bring the popup down yourself you'll see the number of skins going up over time but it's not very reliable.

Lately it doesn't do a notification, and even the menu showing how long ago you got a drop has a habit of getting stuck on "now" even after 3-4 hours.

Archived