Just a reminder to visit Suggestion and Feedback from time to time.

Before the August QoL update SaF probably received the most attention it has ever had.

This post is just a reminder to visit that subforum from time to time if you're interested in other forumers' ideas and especially if you want to write some ideas yourself.

1 minute ago, Dr. Safety said:

I really wish it wasn’t at the bottom of the list of DST sections. I’d say realistically the most popular reason people begin to become active on a games forums is because they have an idea and want to see what people think. 

This for sure, its quite low on the list of subforums, I think it could be bumped up above the ""Trading" subforum (I honestly forgot a trading subforum even existed, LOL)

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

This for sure, its quite low on the list of subforums, I think it could be bumped up above the ""Trading" subforum (I honestly forgot a trading subforum even existed, LOL)

I used the trading subforum once and then the cosmetics became tradable on the community market. Never used it again after that

Archived