Ancient Guardian speedrun using Wes on day 4

Hello everyone! 

I've recently thought of using bees to help me out in killing Ancient Guardian and saw how effective it could get! Bees will take some of the damage that you should be taking so it helps you save on armor and healing. I wanted to showcase it in a video, but thought it would be lame to just spawn everything in to show to all of you. So i decided to turn this showcase into a speedrun! I was able to get a couple day 5 run, but i knew day 4 was possible with good world RNG and luck. So here's the entire run speeded up and with commentaries! Hope you guys enjoy and if you have any comments or things you wanna point out that i could have done better, let me know down below!

Have an awesome day everyone!!!

for sure though after watching the raw footage, what gets me is thinking about how many times warlockadamm had to do this to not only get there so fast but also to get the necessary set-pieces and materials to survive on such a slim margin. by day 4 i am still meandering a day's walk from spawn picking grass and i at least have the fortune of wasd XD

I used to do something like this a lonnng time ago when I didn't know about the pillar cheese. I would use around 7 bee mines though. Place them all in one spot and have him ram into them. Annoying thing about bee mines is that they dont stack in your inventory so you need a good amount of free space.

Archived