No more daily drops when you log online on PS4?

They pop up if you start playing in a world. Just got my drop and beards by joining my friends and my world. but nothing in the menu. Also Bee stinger's are bugged since you still can't use them as fuel in the fire.

There seems to be a problem loading the inventory, your drops are still received, the game just don't register them for some reason, logging out and back in solved that for me but you won't have the usual, "You got a gift, open it" animation for the daily, they will just appear on your recent discoveries. Might be something to do with the new Klei Account merge with the game, you can check your points AND your current spools on your browser.

• Developer

This is caused by an occasional problem with the local inventory cache, it's also been happening on Steam recently and the team is looking into it. As some players have already noted, it's usually resolved when you inventory changes again, either by getting an in-game drop, redeeming points, etc. We're also looking at adding a way for you to manually force your inventory to refresh so you don't have to wait for one of these events.

If you do have this problem, it might be helpful if you visited this page (while you are still 'broken') and show us the last 5 or so transactions.
https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

58 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

This is caused by an occasional problem with the local inventory cache, it's also been happening on Steam recently and the team is looking into it. As some players have already noted, it's usually resolved when you inventory changes again, either by getting an in-game drop, redeeming points, etc. We're also looking at adding a way for you to manually force your inventory to refresh so you don't have to wait for one of these events.

If you do have this problem, it might be helpful if you visited this page (while you are still 'broken') and show us the last 5 or so transactions.

Thank you, it worked today on console, I login on PS4 and I got the daily drop and also the beard chests but on STEAM, I didn't get the beards chests. I restarted my laptop, steam and still nothing. I looked into my transactions for STEAM, it doesn't show any beards.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:30 PM, CharlesB said:

Hmm so I don't know if this will help, but today I got my daily gift from the in-game drop!? And yesterday when I logged-in it was already opened!

• Developer
16 hours ago, Mj- said:

Hmm so I don't know if this will help, but today I got my daily gift from the in-game drop!? And yesterday when I logged-in it was already opened!

Was this the first time you've logged in since the update, or is this happening consistently since 1.86?

4 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Was this the first time you've logged in since the update, or is this happening consistently since 1.86?

It was happening from the first day of 1.86 update, no more daily opened gift animation. And to add to this, I redeemed my (Hunters Shovel) from account rewards the same day as the update and I didn't get the pop-up open gift, instead, I found it on my inventory as newly opened.

So for the first time since 1.86, I got the daily gift animation back! What I did is to turn off the auto log-in yesterday to see if this might work? maybe this is what causes the issue?

Archived