Deconstruction recipes for various boss items

It would've been nice if several complex (e.g. made of other stuff) boss loot items were deconstructible with green staff as an alternative use for them. For example:

Bone Helm -> 4 fossils

Bone Armor -> 4 fossils

Bee Queen Crown -> 6 honey combs

Spider Hat -> 20 silk, 4 bone shards

It's really a shame to have those pointlessly lying around, most likely never to be used (especially bee queen crowns) when people are struggling to get honey combs for wraps/bee boxes and fossils for decoration (or if they were lost to void due to skeleton dying close to edges)

On 8/15/2020 at 12:24 AM, Jrramon_GOLD said:

Why would you deconsturct rare boss items? 

well, all bosses in the game are capable of being respawned one way or another, so being allowed to decontruct them  can be an easy way to renew resources should one choose

On 8/15/2020 at 1:24 AM, Jrramon_GOLD said:

Why would you deconsturct rare boss items? Unless you want deconstucting boss items to be a punishment. They bone stuff would have to drop nightmare fuel and fossils. And the beequeen crown should drop honey comb and honey.

I kill fuelweaver on my server every summer and eventually accumulate too many Bone Armors and Helms to know what to do with them. I never need more than 2 armors and I only ever need another helm if it breaks because I'm careless. Being able to deconstruct these items even for resources less useful than fossils would be awesome because I'm just feeding them to an eyeplant to get rid of them anyway. Spider hats in particular are something I cannot find a good use for and they just pile up. This would be an amazing change.

Archived