Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Could Wortox have a mini adjustment?

Putting him to receive only 10% or nothing of the mortals' food value instead of 50%.
Increase lost sanity by 10 or 15 instead of 5 when eating souls, and decrease lost hunger by 50% just like the item belt of hunger

I know that they will never put what someone writes exactly here, is it just a suggestion that opens new ideas or paths, but at least something like that?

Before I forget, (WORTOX SKINS)

Leaving Wortox with a more different style of play, like not eating food, just forcing him to just walk around the map, it just increases what he already does.

Eat only souls and go insane almost always.

That is the intention, to make it different, more difficult, with so many characters people can choose whether they want it easy or difficult.

As in the case of Wes who adds difficulty in the game, or Wolfgang who is too easy, with Wolfgang you do everything for half the resources, since he has twice the damage, he uses less armor, less weapon, and loses less sanity than so fast that it kills.

You have so many characters to choose from to play with.

1 hour ago, Auhrer said:

That is the intention, to make it different, more difficult, with so many characters people can choose whether they want it easy or difficult.

As in the case of Wes who adds difficulty in the game, or Wolfgang who is too easy, with Wolfgang you do everything for half the resources, since he has twice the damage, he uses less armor, less weapon, and loses less sanity than so fast that it kills.

You have so many characters to choose from to play with.

will be so annoying to play in that way. Being always force to eat souls also makes more repetitive the game since you will be eating always the same thing

you can play without eating food if you want as a challenge but i think wortox, even being so op, is in a good state just because how fun is play with him

53 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

será tão chato jogar dessa maneira. Estar sempre forçado a comer almas também torna o jogo mais repetitivo, já que você estará comendo sempre a mesma coisa

você pode brincar sem comer, se quiser como um desafio, mas acho que o wortox, mesmo sendo tão ativo, está em bom estado só porque é divertido brincar com ele

That's why there are so many options for characters, for me it doesn't matter what to eat, everything from "food points" is the same.

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Eu não sou tão profissional para combater o FW sem comida saudável e menos com o wortox capaz de comer almas

Each has its weak point, just as Walter is bad at fighting the bee queen

I believe you guys need to take a good long hard look in before asking for harsh crippling downsides...

Every Rework Klei has done so far has pretty much nullified or lessened a characters Downsides.

Dont believe me? Fine... 

Winona’s Downside was insane hunger drain while crafting at faster speeds, Solution? Craft multiple items really fast in bulk and ignore the Hunger crafting penalty altogether.

Willows Downside was freezing in Winter, Not only can she CUDDLE Bernie for a tiny bit of extra Warmth Now, but she can also stand in the middle of a raging forest fire completely immune to fire damage, and if she happens to be going insane.. Bernie also enlarges to deal with those hazards.

Wendys downsides was dealing less damage, but now thanks to Abigails Petal Bestowment buff that downside is negated altogether.. as long as Abby attacks first.

Walters Downside is constant sanity drain while injured but he has a multitude of ways to counter that completely- Standing in a bunch of Trees, Telling Campfire stories, personal Tent.

My point is.. Maybe Klei has realized that downsides only make characters more annoying to play, and not actually fun... 

Theres also the possibility that Klei is saving the Downsides for a harder Ahem more uhm “Uncompromising” Mode

Mods are not the same ... And I don't like mods very much, just some that don't modify the game
Well, I play Wortox a lot, I'm not saying that to harm him, he's the character I play the most. Anyway, you need more skins from him.

What I wanted most is content from the hamlet and shipwrecked to DST.

Mods are not the same.