Is there a way to make Klaus Sack stay permanently in one location every winter?

I wanted to know if it is possible to make klaus sack spawn in a set location every winter so theat every winter i won't need to look for it and can have my preparations ready around the sack to start the fight anytime during winter. 

Yes. but it takes a while for the method i know of.
In involves placing a sign in the exact spot that the sack spawned in. Doing so will prevent it from spawning there again. and the sack only has about 6-12 spots that it can spawn. So if you cover all but one, It will spawn in that once spot every time.

If you play on Winters feast, then klaus will spawn more often than every winter, helping speed this process up

52 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Yes. but it takes a while for the method i know of.
In involves placing a sign in the exact spot that the sack spawned in. Doing so will prevent it from spawning there again. and the sack only has about 6-12 spots that it can spawn. So if you cover all but one, It will spawn in that once spot every time.

If you play on Winters feast, then klaus will spawn more often than every winter, helping speed this process up

If all 6-12 spots are occupied, will the sack just straight-up not spawn?

Archived