Golden Koi & Dappled Koi

Greetings everyone,

I am completing my collection of fish in the base however I am having great difficulties in finding the Dappled Koi and Golden Koi fish, I would like to know if it is still possible to fish them outside the YOTC event, it is worth mentioning that I played the event of the Year of the Carrat in this same map and I have the totem built in the world.

Is it still possible to find them in the ocean?

I play on PS4

Dappled_Koi_Land.png

Golden_Koi_Land.png

Honestly - you can just use console commands to give yourself one.  Its a deco, if the rest of the design wants it, do it?  I mean, what's the difference between console command giving yourself some event decos compared to like architects mod?  Just feed a sea fishing rod with your best bait and float to a lureplant as sacrifice.

3 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Honestly - you can just use console commands to give yourself one.  Its a deco, if the rest of the design wants it, do it?  I mean, what's the difference between console command giving yourself some event decos compared to like architects mod?  Just feed a sea fishing rod with your best bait and float to a lureplant as sacrifice.

We don't have console commands on PS4 

;-;

6 hours ago, WhackE said:

Don't worry though the koi will come back the next time Year of The Carrat happens! See you in the year 2032!!!!

Even if your reply appears to be a joke, I'm sure that Klei didn't intend to make Koi Year of the Carrat exclusive but rather add it as a fish for every Year of the [...]-event. So the next time you'll be able to catch Koi will be during the Year of the Beefalo in about half a year.

Archived