I need help with Kashio

I managed to get past Nadan on the Oolo route but no matter how I do it, Kashio is way too strong. I could try enhancing my pet and maybe adding mirrored attacks, but what other grafts can I add?

Is there a way to get backup or particular bids in the auction I need to do?

The main thing with Kashio is knowing which powerups to deny her. Anything that allows her to attack an additional time per turn (Blast chamber, grenade box) should be prioritized. The rake-like graft and afterburner gloves are very dangerous if your defense is not up to stuff, but they're not terribly useful for Sal. Taking away the pistol is a good choice, since it's a pretty good item for Sal, and will spare you quite a bit of damage from her counters. And the dermal plating graft hard-counter bleed decks, so you want to take away that one if that's your deck strategy. Everything else is rarely worth taking. Finally, if you have the choice between taking away a graft or an item of similar power, go for the item; you likely already have 3 combat grafts by the time you reach Kashio, and with the exception of Blast chamber, none of these are worth the graft slot. Take any two of the previously mentioned artefacts from her, and you're well on your way to beating her.

Kashio deals more damage than most decks can reliably protect against, so more likely than not this will be a DPS race for you. Make sure you can dish out damage fast enough. Save your best items for this fight, don't blow them on other bosses. In the days before fighting Kashio, see if you can get a First Aid kit or a few combat gauzes, or anything that removes debuffs. Kashio can stack a lot of wounds on you, which will dramatically speed up your demise.

Social boons are often the best way to spend your money for Sal, except maybe getting a pet and upgrading it (and then it depends on which pet, not all are worth the asking price). There should be a good reason for you to spend your money anywhere else.

I usually take away the hologram projection belt. I don't know if there is a way to tell which one is the real one, but I feel like the belt is usually what gets me killed.

And yeah, if you could take screenshot(s) of the deck you have at Kashio maybe we can give you some tips there.

5 minutes ago, TripSin said:

I usually take away the hologram projection belt. I don't know if there is a way to tell which one is the real one, but I feel like the belt is usually what gets me killed.

And yeah, if you could take screenshot(s) of the deck you have at Kashio maybe we can give you some tips there.

How much you wanna bet it's a combo deck?

in essence always impress your employer for 2 auction items, and walk into kashio with one graft slot to not screw yourself once you take the essential graft.

Here's my topic regarding the auction items, namely with my opinions

And here's SpicyNiceCream's topic on the items. this one is significantly less wordy than mine

3 hours ago, TripSin said:

Yeah, the hologram is what stalls my gameplay.

3 hours ago, LETSCHAT said:

How much you wanna bet it's a combo deck?

I tend to use a lot of bleed cards but I could use some particular cards that could help give me a advantage. Doesn't help that Sal has 70 health and KAshio has 200.

3 hours ago, TripSin said:

NExt time before I reach Kashio, I'll do that. Thanks.

The hologram is not the hardest artefact to fight against, so I would not prioritize taking it unless there's nothing more dangerous around. Keep a few 0-cost attack cards (or equivalent, like efficient disposal, etc) in your deck so you can test which one is the real Kashio without wasting too much damage, or have some attacks that target multiple/all enemies (like the box of grenades!). On average, you will just waste one attack per turn due to the holograms. Other artefacts are much more painful in Kashio's hands. Then again, hologram belt is a pretty good item for Sal, so it's not the worst choice either.

28 minutes ago, pacovf said:

The hologram is not the hardest artefact to fight against, so I would not prioritize taking it unless there's nothing more dangerous around. Keep a few 0-cost attack cards (or equivalent, like efficient disposal, etc) in your deck so you can test which one is the real Kashio without wasting too much damage, or have some attacks that target multiple/all enemies (like the box of grenades!). On average, you will just waste one attack per turn due to the holograms. Other artefacts are much more painful in Kashio's hands. Then again, hologram belt is a pretty good item for Sal, so it's not the worst choice either.

One attack wasted on average, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 50% of the time, the real Kashio is the fourth one I hit ><

Archived