Does the log suit grant immunity to Mactusk's attack?

So I was just entering my first winter in a new play through and while hunting Mactusk and his hounds, I noticed something weird. His attacks against me, just weren't doing anything. No damage to my health or even my log suit. Notably, I was hearing this "CHCK" noise every time I got hit with a blowdart, kind of like the sound of an axe hitting a tree. I'm assuming it's one of my mods acting weird, but, has this happened to anyone else by chance?

This is the full list of server mods..

[API] Gem Core(Now with World Seeds!)

Automatic Health Adjust

Don't Reset World

Enduring Backpack Skins

Fueled Lazy Deserter

Global Pause

Repair Combine

Simple Health Bar DST

Wormhole Marks [DST]

Aside from automatic health adjust and fueled lazy deserter, they're all just relatively minor quality of life mods, and even then nothing related to what I experienced.

Edit: So I just went and tried testing it out on a new server with no mods enabled by spawning him in with console and he still wasn't doing any damage even without armor, this is concerning.. :(

25 minutes ago, Stonetribe said:

So I was just entering my first winter in a new play through and while hunting Mactusk and his hounds, I noticed something weird. His attacks against me, just weren't doing anything. No damage to my health or even my log suit. Notably, I was hearing this "CHCK" noise every time I got hit with a blowdart, kind of like the sound of an axe hitting a tree. I'm assuming it's one of my mods acting weird, but, has this happened to anyone else by chance?

You don't even need a Log Suit to counter MacTusk's Blow Darts, even equipping no armor at all will reduce his whole damage to 0.

Or in other words: He's bugged rn and thus deals 0 damage per attack.

It happens to me yesterday but i though was because wigfrid armor perk because this sound appears in single player when you stack armor enough to nullifie the damage but is the first time i hear it in dst and im pretty sure that years before i get damaged with wigfrid by those

Archived