Woby suggestion? Doggy Paddle

It would be cool when Walter is ridding Woby. She can do a dog paddle across water that separates a land. She can't paddle in the ocean because she is scared of the monsters underneath? I mean you can use boats to do that in the late game to jump across as it requires 8 logs each. Why I'm suggesting because Woby is kinda slow :P she is trying her best. But is a very good girl. 

Walter and Woby has a lot of abilities already. Do you guys think it would feel cluttered? 

Just now, Well-met said:

latest?cb=20190912210501

True, but do Woodie drops all his items before he transform? I haven't played woodie yet ;-; 
Do you think it would be OP if Walter gets to keep all his inventory?

Just now, Codina said:

True, but do Woodie drops all his items before he transform? I haven't played woodie yet ;-; 

He only drops his equipped armor, head-slot and hand-slot items, he doesn't drop backpacks for some reason though.

Just now, Codina said:

Nope he keeps all of his item in DST. I do feel like it would be abit too much though and lessen some other characters advantages.

Archived