What do you believe is better? Staying sane or Insane?

Sane or Insane?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What's better in your opinion?

I tend to stay insane a lot just because the world tends to make you insane, and I'm not going out of my way to recover sanity too often.  Its not about farming nm fuel or being a pro player, I just tend to be insane all the time.  Is it best?  I'm kinda indifferent.  When I'm fighting a boss, or exploring a new / more dangerous area I might grab a few green caps to top up my sanity first, but otherwise I just stay insane.

Even tho i use nmfuel a lot, as a i use dark swords and magiluminesence plenty, i still don't like being insane and probably spend 80%+ of my playtime being totally sane. I just grab 2 stacks on every ruins trip, and when i run out if i just spend a few days insane and gather as much as i can.

For me the effects and lack of colours drive me insane :).

i think the best option is to not care about the meter at all, not trying to be insane but also not trying to be sane, even tough being insane has a lot of benefits, i think is best to just kill them whenever they appear to get nightmare fuel passively and them when you need it you can start trying to be insane 100%

(sorry for bad english i'm from brazil)

Archived