- faker/stalker 

this being will appear when the player is suffering from a lack of sanity and then will just stare at the player making them uneasy and then they will charge at the player however they won’t harm them but disappear when they get to them causing a small sanity decrease 

- siren

a siren will generally appear near a pile of rocks in the middle of the sea, when ever a player might be driving near their area the siren will sing a song and will manipulate the driver of the ship to crash into rocks or if there’s no steering wheel it will then try to put one of the players to sleep or 2, however the one of which aren’t manipulated by the siren can try to wake up the player from the hypnosis or kill the siren.

- collectors

There has been people who had discovered the ruins however they never left on the account of they’re greed, the collectors are strange creatures that has a obsession with gems and strange artifacts, if a player is carrying any gemstones or magic stuff the collector will attack the player and after killing them steal what they deem as value to them. They also hate each other and will constantly get into fights with one and another

- flower mothers 

flower mothers are usually in the more plant infested parts of the caves, flower mothers are like tree guardians however they protect all of the nature and will defend them with root like tendrils 

- mimic

in the ruins there are some chests that shouldn’t be opened, the mimics are cursed chests that will attack the player if the mimic was interacted with, after killing the mimic they will drop what ever item they were holding.

that was another creature concept yet again however it’s just a idea nothing more :)

Well it’s in your profile name after all. Some of these are really good, but I prefer not to give creature ideas myself because Klei has their own ideas.

Whenever I give a creature idea- It’s taking an already existing mob that’s been in their games before.. and repurposing that mob to fit DST. These are all really nice though :) 

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Well it’s in your profile name after all. Some of these are really good, but I prefer not to give creature ideas myself because Klei has their own ideas.

Whenever I give a creature idea- It’s taking an already existing mob that’s been in their games before.. and repurposing that mob to fit DST. These are all really nice though :) 

So expanding on the idea on a existing creature in dst like some kind of sub-species?

1 hour ago, Mr0idealistic said:

So expanding on the idea on a existing creature in dst like some kind of sub-species?

Yes, I guess. I just like to let Klei do their own thing when it comes to mob/game design.

because, there is ALOT of content That already exists they COULD add but have not yet, like for example those cute little fox things seen in Wormwoods Animated Trailer, where are those In-game?

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yes, I guess. I just like to let Klei do their own thing when it comes to mob/game design.

because, there is ALOT of content That already exists they COULD add but have not yet, like for example those cute little fox things seen in Wormwoods Animated Trailer, where are those In-game?

i like idea but wormwood trailer takes place in hamlet so these eevees are hateful cute pogs https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Pog

24 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i like idea but wormwood trailer takes place in hamlet so these eevees are hateful cute pogs https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Pog

.....that eat all your DAMN FOOD! But they are pretty cute ^^

And yes, Wormwood’s trailer does take part in the Hamlet world, but then again, wasn’t the trailer made when he got added to dont starve together?

17 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

.....that eat all your DAMN FOOD! But they are pretty cute ^^

And yes, Wormwood’s trailer does take part in the Hamlet world, but then again, wasn’t the trailer made when he got added to dont starve together?

ye, that was weird but the trailer explains how wormwood has born so i will not take it as a hint for hamlet stuff coming to dst. Maybe in a future we will know how wormwood arrive the constant

Archived