No beard skins for Webber?

12 minutes ago, lemon demon said:

I'm pretty sure Webber isn't even a kid anymore. He's basically morphed into the spider to the point where it alters his biology. He's neutral to spiders, can eat monster meat, can attract spiders, can grow silk, and his mind is basically growing more "spider-like" as evidenced by his "Mmmm..." Quote when examining monster lasagna, something the other survivors find disgusting.

It definitely alters his biology, but I don't think he's losing his mind, unless you consider him thinking of himself as a collection of beings is odd.

The "Mmmm..." quote actually fits super well with the idea that's it is a kid who, through some (probably magic) incident with a spider, has a spider that is part of his body, significantly altering his biology. 
He is able to eat monster meat, which other characters aren't. That's why they're disgusted by it, because it's poison to them, it tastes bad. For webber, since he is able to eat it, it's practically just a real lasagna to a young child. I don't know about any kids you know, but from what I can tell, both kids and fat orange cats share a love for that food.

56 minutes ago, reichull said:

102449076_ScreenShot2020-05-30at8_42_35PM.png.26a29bc556efde3b655e068f41f97c97.png

I was going off his perks & quirks, since it says he "grows a silky smooth beard". Which wouldn't be weird at all if he wasn't a kid but whatever. It's not like this game is known for being realistic lol. 

It's say "a SILKy smooth beard" if we go to details.

The child and the spider are physically fused together, but they still have separate minds. That's why Webber uses "we" and "us" most of the time. The times when he uses "I" and "me" aren't mistakes, they're the human or the spider making a comment on their own. Enjoying monster lasagna could be the human not minding it since the spider can neutralise the poison, or it could be the spider speaking for itself, but I don't think it's the human becoming more mentally spidery.

football.png.5091a84b85af675431f18da3f4c5991a.png

slorp.png.583c853f00063e1e8c69e732a0d8fe23.png

Either the spider's talking in the second one, or the child is less sensible about drinking mystery liquids than the spider.

Archived