berry bush disease

When it's too late, the best you can do is destroy your plant with the shovel and check your other plants cause at this point the disease is contagious, your character tells you if plants are infected when you examine/harvest them, if so, dig up the plant.

Relocated plants (Grass, Saplings, red/juicy Berry Bushes, Stone Fruit Bush) have a chance to be diseased after 50 days when planted, so if you want to make sure none of your plant dies, dig and replant, every 50 days.

If you don't want to play with the disease mechanic, because we still don't have cure for it, so, it's kinda boring to always deplant things... you can use commands to get rid of it... I don't remember which one, but, if you're interested, tell me, I'll search it for you !

9 minutes ago, Le Rafistoleur said:

commands

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Restart your server or use the commands : c_save() and c_reset() and the disease should be gone, for plants that are not actually diseased.

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

Why even leave disease on... in the first place? Just turn it off, it's the most pointless mechanic/setting, I always turn it off before I make a new world...

I love this idea for disease, summer smolder, and even hound waves sometimes... but I just can't stomache playing without defaults T_T

11 hours ago, ADM said:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Restart your server or use the commands : c_save() and c_reset() and the disease should be gone, for plants that are not actually diseased.

wow wow, so I have to write this code in command menu and that's it to kill the disease. i thought that i have to live with it. 

Archived