Questions On the Meat Effigy

Wow,Didn't Realize Meat Effigies were so under-researchedXD

Anyways,Turns out You respawn at the first Effigy you placed,and so on and so forth:)

Only had two effigies to play with,but im assuming this holds true for higher stacks.

Oh and you respawn at the start of the next day,presumably to stop the darkness from spawn killing you:D

@Gdk:I haven't Unlocked anyone on my steam game yet,so I couldn't Try out dying with willow etc.:(

• Like 1

I cant wait to see the hammer. What can and can not be hammered.

True. Kevin mentioned that we could use it to tear down anything we had built, like chests, crock pots, gardens... but wait.

We can also build pig houses. Hmmm. I wonder if the things the hammer can tear down need to necessarily be things you've built...? Heh.

I tried to pull a herd of beefys to my camp today, ending in just having one, and the one I needed to kill, poopratio not as high as I had hoped, so I though, can you unaggro the beefy you have hit with the flute, or will he still chase you around, since he will not lose aggro in a normal way. That would make getting some beefys to my camp a lot more easy, just hit a cupple of them, run through in one, without losing any of them, and just flute them when you have arrived...

A worker may be the hammer's master, but the hammer still prevails. A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea.

"Milan Kundera"

That said, I wanna hit stuff!

I'm just waiting until we get some little baby beefalo, so that I can abduct those. Then I can stuff their parents in my effigy! Keep the family close and all that, don't want to traumatize the babies.