[Experimental Update] - 408152

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

The second new npc type is now active! Look for them in murder bay, or in some special new events!

There's also a fancy new custom speed slider in the options menu, so you can make all of our laboriously hand-crafted animations and presentations run at ludicrous speed. You do you, but know that every time you move that slider to the right, an animator sheds a tear. :)

•  
  • Added gameplay speed sliders to the settings screen
  • Added npc type: Jake Lifters
  • add a new event: event_sal_gets_an_offer_from_a_jake
  • add a new event: event_rook_does_some_heavy_lifting
  • Fix problem with scrolling on some laptop trackpads
  • Duster now discards before attacking, similar to Bedlam
  • Clarified Overcharge description
  • Fixed issue where cards that apply defend were calculating their card text with the assumption that you were the target
  • Fixed bug where bloodbath could cause the enemies hit to freeze shortly
  • Reworked the Focused Assault upgrades
  • Fix Wide Remark being Evokeable only once.
  • Remove the mod xp on Drunken Master.
  • When a fighter surrenders, they are replaced by any available reserve fighters unless they are the primary
  • fixed bug where Erchins fleeing could cause issues with other fighters trying to surrender
  • When a fighter dies, the reserves are immediately activated (but don't prepare an attack)
  • fixed incorrect cost of Viciousness
  • Fixed incorrect description on upgraded Switch Blade
  • Fix potential debug crash resetting NegotiationScreen while resolving a bloom burst.
  • Fix the prevalence of bogger_clobbers in grout bay patron slots. The weight was 5 instead of .5. I made it .125
  • Showing the condition stacks on the Fighter Info Popup
  • Sal day 3: Don't cancel the road side merchants when heading out for the dock.
  • Planted Summons is now an inception and does not have resolve.
  • Indicate in a tooltip that 'hang back with security forces' means to fight Kashio.
  • Fix Zyn's Sharpened Blades boon from applying twice as much as it should for multi-attacks.
  • Assign more appropriate Beguile upgrade names.
  • Weighted Coin shows the number of Gambles it has accumulated.
  • Adding a list of dead agents to the Relationship Screen

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Fix the prevalence of bogger_clobbers in grout bay patron slots. The weight was 5 instead of .5. I made it .125

Bogger Pauldrons is now as rare as it deserves to be with how good it is. When are Spark Barons gonna patron the Last Stand?

On an unrelated note, when is Rook going to have access to Boss Grafts?

• Like 1

The spark barons are going to patron the last stand when the last stand stops being a spree bar, because a spree operates it. And as we all know, spark barons hate spree, because sprees are their arch-nemesis. Arch-nemesis never visit each other's bars.

• Developer

Just pushed some quick fixes. Thanks for the reports!

• fix some crashes in the new quests
  • Only show sentient agents on the Relationship Screen
  • Making the Replace Graft screen, Graft Screen and Upgrade Graft screen work better. They now use a common widget for displaying a graft. All use the same scroll panel. All allow you to preview graft upgrades. Gamepad now also shows the correct controls: Preview Upgrade, Install Upgrade, and Replace Graft. Added a new texture to highlight a graft when it's hovered/selected

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, TF3 said:

Bogger Pauldrons is now as rare as it deserves to be with how good it is.

I thought it was weird that I had a run where 2 boggers showed up and I was able to double dip on pauldrons. That run I think I took no damage on days 2 and 3. Felt extremely overpowered.

17 hours ago, Kevin said:
  • Added gameplay speed sliders to the settings screen
  • Added npc type: Jake Lifters
  • add a new event: event_sal_gets_an_offer_from_a_jake
  • add a new event: event_rook_does_some_heavy_lifting
  • Adding a list of dead agents to the Relationship Screen

Beautiful. Chef's kiss.

Sorry Kevin, for the great pain I'm inflicting on the animation pain.

I'm certain that the dead characters tab also includes all the retired characters, because I don't remember killing a luminari in rook's playthough. It probably spawned from the hesh zealot event as a backup, and it retired because it's a random nobody and has no relation with me.

Also there's 2 dead radicals, when I only killed 1 to get their RPG. I would have remembered if I get 2 RPGs.

• Like 4