Does anyone know the stories of these characters?

I found something interesting on a website, but I don’t quite understand these stories.

Will we see them coming to dst in the future?If anyone who knows these characters can explain their story, thank you very much.

wilton winnie wallace waverly.

This is their name I saw on the website.

5625585f9b133a11687b22136b6703a5__01.jpg

da539fba59218009523a05e83506c72d__01.jpg

11d90fe0c0edbd0244d4689e9f7e2ce9__01.jpg

189e14191c45371a681d14a688ca9fe7__01.jpg

Wilton is a mechanic That Woodlegs was going to have that turned him into sort of a cursed pirate of sorts. It was scrapped for Unknown reasons.

Many people (Myself included) suspect that Winnie Is what Wigfrid is REALLY like outside of her Stage Performance act as a Mighty Viking Warrior.

As for the other two Waverly & Wallace, I guess Wallace went the way of Warbucks... and Waverly May still come for Hallowed Nights 2020

*shrugs* You’ll have to ask a Developer for Legit 100% accurate information- But I doubt any of them are gonna tell us.

35 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

unimplemented characters. not sure if they will come to dst if they do i would want wilton the most.

thank you for your reply,I am personally interested in wallace, I think he seems to be a bad person?

27 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

威尔顿(Wilton)是伍德雷格斯(Woodlegs)所需要的机械师,这使他变成了一种被诅咒的海盗。由于未知原因将其报废。

许多人(包括我本人)怀疑,维格弗里德(Wingfrid)在舞台表演之外真的像温格瑞(Winnie)一样,是一名强大的维京战士。

至于另外两个韦弗利和华莱士,我猜华莱士走了Warbucks的道路...韦弗利可能仍会参加2020年的万圣节之夜

*耸肩*您必须向开发人员索要100%准确的合法信息-但我怀疑其中有谁会告诉我们。

wow,Sounds very interesting, I ’m just curious about their stories.Maybe in the next two or three months we will know who the next new character is. XD

Maybe it ’s not one of them, maybe it ’s another new character. I am very excited.

36 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wilton is a mechanic That Woodlegs was going to have that turned him into sort of a cursed pirate of sorts. It was scrapped for Unknown reasons.

Many people (Myself included) suspect that Winnie Is what Wigfrid is REALLY like outside of her Stage Performance act as a Mighty Viking Warrior.

As for the other two Waverly & Wallace, I guess Wallace went the way of Warbucks... and Waverly May still come for Hallowed Nights 2020

*shrugs* You’ll have to ask a Developer for Legit 100% accurate information- But I doubt any of them are gonna tell us.

and THIS is the reason I want Wilton is DST ... Woodlegs w/ skeleton transformation haha

otherwise I think wilton would be a very weird, out of place/thoughtless character. It's just a skeleton /:

kinda like Wilbur but a tad worse

Just now, joker177 said:

thank you for your reply!Is this the original design style of Wortox?I saw him like this for the first time.and thank you for the link

yep, his skull (the way to unlock weeber in ds) and other files were in the files many years ago (before dst was release)

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

yep, his skull (the way to unlock weeber in ds) and other files were in the files many years ago (before dst was release)

I just browsed the wiki website you provided me.From my personal understanding, it seems that only waverly has a chance to appear in dst, the other characters seem to be stranded for some reason.

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

They should make that one of Wortox’s Hallowed Nights skins... I would freaking buy it in a heart beat!

I also want the new skin of wortox. I have all his skins so far.

Archived