How to kill shadow pieces without any efforts!

I recently just thought about an amazing trick to kill the shadow pieces. What you do is: you get all the suspicious marble head on their respective statue, except for the Knight head, which you will place right next to his body. Then, you start the fight at the beginning of the night and you kill the bishop quickly. After that, you dodge a hit from the Rook, which is now level 2. Then, you put the knight head on his body. After that, you kill the knight. You now have a level 3 shadow piece, but you only needed to fight one level 2 and 1 level 1 to get here. 

@Bird Up it does say in the wiki that whatever shadow piece that is not of the same type as the one who died will just upgrade. You can see that in the "infinite shadow pieces" video from Korean Waffles. Next time, before saying a false comment that unfairly drags down a post, please inform yourself.

It was just a skeptical post because I know a thing or two about the shadow chess because I've fought them loads of times. I asked if you tried it yourself because i honestly don't think you did. And to be perfectly fair, I tried it myself just now exactly as you described and it does not work - the knight has to be level 2 to advance the rook to level 3. What Korean Waffles does in his video is not what you describe.

It's a good thought to revive the knight later, but doesn't work.

@Bird Up and who cares? The goal of these forums is to generate views, not to inform people. This is just a game, I can well say whatever I want. If you wanna take down miss information, convince anti vax people that they are wrong. I got my views, which is what counts. See you later

Archived