Maxwell and MacTusk

MacTusk was presumably friend with Maxwell, but now it doesn't recognize him; is the problem with Maxwell being different, or something happened to MacTusk ? Were Maxwell and Mac friends while Max was on the throne or there was a period before he ruled over the Constant when he befriended Mac ? The Tam o' shanter looks that it is actually made in Scotland, so how would Mac put his hands on it, did Max had the ability to snatch things from the real world and bring them into the constant and gifted Mac a Tam as a sign of their friendship?

And now its time for some theory crafting: I theorize that Mac was an actual person in Scotland that knew Max, but somehow it was brought into the Constant, not by the means of Maxwell, and Mac now transformed into what he is now it does not recognize Max and the other people...  Thoughts ???

MacTusk.png

I'm torn between the idea that MacTusk was a real person before the Constant, or that he's just one of Maxwell's creations, hence him saying "Don't you recognize me [as your creator]?" Same goes with the hounds; Maxwell is shocked they no longer recognize him. He also acts like he knew Lucy the Axe in the past; she could have also been one of his creations, or a real person that possibly died. 

1 minute ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I'm torn between the idea that MacTusk was a real person before the Constant, or that he's just one of Maxwell's creations,

It's up to the devs to confirm which is which. They might lead to the creation aspect but Mactusk's appearance might be based after a neighbor from the old country before he moved to the states.

Maybe Jack Carter knows?

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It's up to the devs to confirm which is which. They might lead to the creation aspect but Mactusk's appearance might be based after a neighbor from the old country before he moved to the states.

Maybe Jack Carter knows?

It's very possible Jack Carter might know, if he was a real person and a childhood neighbour of theirs before they moved to the US from Liverpool. To me, though, it feels kinda odd that Maxwell, a rather distinguished individual, would make a being based on one of his childhood memories. Obviously the Constant is riddled with Maxwell's aesthetics, but a Scottish walrus dude? Really? 

Alot of mobs was created by Maxwell, I guess that he created him when he was on the Throne. And the Hounds, Mactusk and all, were just, passive towards him, he was the master of the world after all

Archived