Blue's Art and Fics

I've had this idea floating around since Wigfrid's short released. I might also write a fic about it. But TDLR I have a headcanon Wickerbottom was a fan of Wigfrid's performances before she went missing. So this is a sort of burial, Viking inspired, for Wigfrid, once her family gave up looking for her. And thousands of people, Wickerbottom included, attended to remember her. And Maxwell preying on Wickerbottom next and following her to New York. Here are 2 versions of the piece. 

Also yes it is meant to be Wickerbottom, it was intentional she looks like Charlie here for the Motif™. 

31444E9C-2FDC-4A02-96CF-31D8C6EA17E7.thumb.png.5debfb23c7caf2b3973884c9052bd609.png

41D2FA2D-E762-4E36-83B5-8A6B6695FDCD.thumb.png.e8e30aad2bee5ebaed8218c1b478486f.png

Spoiler

An update surgery wise: I think I have Dry Socket on one side so it hurts a lot :cry: The other night I was gargling salt water at like 9:30pm bleary eyed working on my Russian duolingo homework in my kitchen. Not really sure what my life is now. 

• Like 5
  • Health 1

On 10/20/2020 at 7:39 PM, Blueleaf12 said:

I've had this idea floating around since Wigfrid's short released. I might also write a fic about it. But TDLR I have a headcanon Wickerbottom was a fan of Wigfrid's performances before she went missing. So this is a sort of burial, Viking inspired, for Wigfrid, once her family gave up looking for her. And thousands of people, Wickerbottom included, attended to remember her. And Maxwell preying on Wickerbottom next and following her to New York. Here are 2 versions of the piece. 

Also yes it is meant to be Wickerbottom, it was intentional she looks like Charlie here for the Motif™. 41D2FA2D-E762-4E36-83B5-8A6B6695FDCD.thumb.png.e8e30aad2bee5ebaed8218c1b478486f.png

I didn't expect Wicker to look like Charlie but you've improved so fast! Love the quality on the ocean as well.

6 hours ago, Blueleaf12 said:

Hello all, I think I'm finally fully recovered from my surgery! Please take this WIP for the Klei Halloween 2020 contest/event for now.C8B431FA-4F38-4187-B4DB-7C66C5A3F472.thumb.png.d9c8a69ac1eb8da4bf77d78ed13fcaf1.png

That's pretty fast. I'm almost done with my poster too.:wilson_smile:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

I didn't expect Wicker to look like Charlie but you've improved so fast! Love the quality on the ocean as well.

That's pretty fast. I'm almost done with my poster too.:wilson_smile:

Thank you! I can't wait to see your submission too!

• Thanks 1

Experimented with my new tablet and it got a little out of hand. Needless to say, I love it! ft. Lucille, Willow, Walter, Wynne, Abby, Wendy, Wilson, Wickerbottom, and Woodie. And Mystery Skulls Vivi, I suppose. I might clean up the Vivi picture and post it to my off topic art forum. She was really where I was experimenting with pen pressure for the first time. Ya'll, I can't go back. 

Out of the DST crew, I think I like how Wickerbottom and Willow came out the most. 

928577623_KritaTest.thumb.png.83f3abc49ae38c751d852a831f156aed.png

Spoiler

My mom thought poor Abigail was scary. Sure, mom. 

• Like 6

Hellllllllllo all once again. Here we have some Winter's Feast OC skins for Lucille and Wynne. Lucille's is based on skating ensambles from the ealy 20th century and Wynne's is based on bathing suits from the similar time period because it's hot in Australia. This was my first time doing lineless digital painting in CSP and I have to say, it was quite good. I did an earlier attempt in Krita and it really didn't turn out. 

226260339_ChristmasWinterSkinsLucilleandWynne.thumb.png.b50699dab3ada5742ae31ee08b1709d0.png

Here's the attempt I did in Krita to show the difference. It's not finished but I really didn't like the blending. 

Spoiler

1773911134_KritaAttempt.thumb.png.4e14071700ccf755fcf7b533bffb9dd8.png

• Like 2