why does malbatross not have a figure sketch?

i thinked of this question some days ago..wanting to fight malbatross to decorate my base,also thinking about figure sketches and my question is,why malbatross does not have one? this question has been tormenting me for way too much days. i would like an answer and f it is gonna be introduced in the next update this question  will be worthless but until then...i hope to see some valuable responses...k bye :)

6 hours ago, maciu67 said:

The true question is "Why every bosses don't have figure sketchs?"

actually i also tought about that but if you think about it for bee,queen,toadstool and fuelweaver makes sense since they have such a unique loot that  using it in scultures would be like throwing  money in the toilet

7 minutes ago, nightmarefan said:

actually i also tought about that but if you think about it for bee,queen,toadstool and fuelweaver makes sense since they have such a unique loot that  using it in scultures would be like throwing  money in the toilet

in a XXX days world you dont need 10 beequen crowns, toad skin, etc

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

then dont use the sketch ¿?

sorry i don't understand what are you trying to say.what i mean is that not everyone is gonna fight the same bosses over and over just for a sculpture 

Just now, nightmarefan said:

sorry i don't understand what are you trying to say.what i mean is that not everyone is gonna fight the same bosses over and over just for a sculpture 

and malbatross,since he drops feathers depending on how much damage you do,can and SHOULD get a figure sketch,actually maybe even wart boy toadstool.

4 minutes ago, nightmarefan said:

and malbatross,since he drops feathers depending on how much damage you do,can and SHOULD get a figure sketch,actually maybe even wart boy toadstool.

what i mean if that people dont want to use the sketch they can ignore it like the other sketch.

For me is weird to see the sketch for the old 4 seasonal bosses when the new summer boss is antlion instead of df 

6 hours ago, nightmarefan said:

Now that's where you're wrong, the boss fights are the most enjoyable thing to do in this game. Each time you fight them make you better at it. A sculpture is the truest achievement of how good you got to fight that specific boss so many times that now you can "waste" away the materials on something for pure skillful decoration.

8 minutes ago, Kuro_kira said:

Now that's where you're wrong, the boss fights are the most enjoyable thing to do in this game. Each time you fight them make you better at it. A sculpture is the truest achievement of how good you got to fight that specific boss so many times that now you can "waste" away the materials on something for pure skillful decoration.

for that i love winter fest and the boss decorations for the tree. Its so cool and actually looks nice to see a full decorated tree with boss decorations

18 hours ago, Kuro_kira said:

but that's exatly my poin

Archived