Idea for Gnarwail Horn

1 hour ago, Duck986 said:

Cutlass Supreme

No, no, a lance. A lance would fit the narwails horn better. It would have a very slow attack but be able to skewer multiple enemies in one motion. There is also the fact that a cone would not work very well wince it doesn't have a edge to cut with, the requirement for any blade like object. You were on to something with weaponry, but a sword wouldn't really work for a horn.

2 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

No, no, a lance. A lance would fit the narwails horn better. It would have a very slow attack but be able to skewer multiple enemies in one motion. There is also the fact that a cone would not work very well wince it doesn't have a edge to cut with, the requirement for any blade like object. You were on to something with weaponry, but a sword wouldn't really work for a horn.

Or lance, also an option. But fact is fact, I just want a weapon with 68 damage, no sanity drain and 150 uses in DST, cuz it also have water and dangerous sea fish now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. we have one attack animation for all weapons and instruments, so I don't think there will be a big difference for sword and lance

14 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

I like this idea!

For some reason I’m imagining it with a volt goat horn and electrical doodad, functioning like a morning star. Feels like not enough things do electrical damage and I guess out on the ocean this is a perfectly sane thing to wield. What could go wrong?

...unless it acts like a portable lighting rod, and only has light if you’re struck by lightning.  Hmm. This could save space on boats, if YOU are the lightning rod...

The Lightning Lance! Here’s a quick sketch. 

98D623ED-EE07-40CB-A005-1CD9D5C83375.jpeg

I think it would be interesting if they made it a melee weapon as well. You can already equip it and attack with it, but it doesnt really do any damage. So i thought that if it did as much damage as a spear or maybe a little more. That way it can basically be both a ranged and melee weapon in one, which in my opinion would be perfect for fighting the malbatross

Archived