Plox Don't Buff Wes

I do not play Wes to show off how Mr. Cool Pro I am (I can't be the only one) because I am not Mr Cool Pro.I don't like this high risk high reward stuff because that's Maxwell kinda stuff if anything.

One thing I think would be maybe cool is what Mike said about him drawing aggro. But I would hate for him to actually utilize that beyond being walking bait.

16 hours ago, Blunderbuss said:

That would be cool, I would love for Wes to be a sacrificial character, it sounds odd, but I think it makes a lot of sense. Either that or just keep him as a useless guy. I don't want this niche taken away I'm not just looking for a challenge or something, I am looking to kill myself with balloons

I really think it would be cool if he is a weak mime that can just barely help other players like Mike

I wish we could have a full cast of characters that serve a distinct purpose, even if that meant getting Wes a role there! But in my opinion the other reworks/characters are already clashing purpose because of how, I hate to say it, gimmicky they are. Maybe this is a teensy bit off topic but I wish we could get character rebalances outside of major announcement, rework updates.

Also rework Wendy is arguably better than Wolfgang imo. I prefer Wolfgang though cause Abigail feels a bit cheap to use.

6 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

About sanity aura on wes, i always though he had the insanity aura of wolfgang but i was wrong. Maybe in the rework they could add it because i loved that (even when he hasnt that xD)

I said this in another thread but I think sanity recipe type things with pile of balloons would be cool. Maybe for some reason he would need to make this kind of stuff but the mechanic in general wouldnt be an upside. Losts of things there could be there

I personally want them team based with the same downsides maybe more just because you hurt things less and you eat more isn't very interesting those aggro mechanics sound great maybe a sanity aura for people around them to encourage noobs to keep them there maybe balloons sanity aura?

new goofy stuff like hats and stuff for him would also be nice

What if Balloon Weapons and tools were Uber powerful for everyone who Isn’t playing as Wes?

Come on guys... we want Wes to stop being useless in a Team Based game, Otherwise I’m going to continue to kick him no offense to the Wes mains but the Self Imposed challenge you put upon yourself, Should only effect YOU and Not Anyone Else.

You know.. like How Wormwood is Super Useful to a Team, but can only heal with proper healing stuffs.

What if Balloon Sword was as powerful and Durable as Wigfrids Battle Spear but only when in the hands of a Non-Wes Player?

For Wes though it’s super Weak, this is Hilarious and fits him perfectly, because I can imagine the animated short now, He is looking angry and confused when Wilson uses his ballon swords to murder everything, but when Wes tries It’s still 100% useless.

Wilson should have hi-jacked that Balloon Battle Mech from Wes’s April Fools short and put it to great use. :D 

Honestly, with Wormwood being around, Wes isn't even the game's biggest challenge character anymore.

His weak points are rather boring, Wendy's damage with Wolfgang's stomach? That means he'll take longer to kill stuff, while only depleting a bit more food, and the food one isn't even much of a problem once you know better crockpot recipes.

If he were to stay as a challenge character, I think he should get something that is still useful, to himself and/or the team that maybe other characters don't offer (Or be better than another character at it), but still be harder to play, but whatever it is, I don't think it should be a situation like Winona's where she can be used to build the catapults and never be useful again.

1 hour ago, Lukmendes said:

but whatever it is, I don't think it should be a situation like Winona's where she can be used to build the catapults and never be useful again.

This thread isn’t about Winona, but as someone who plays A lot of Winona.. I think the easiest fix for this is to simply allow Winona’s Duct Tape to fix EVERYTHING/ But to make that Balanced and Fair... only Winona can Craft or Use it.

Its.. meant to be a stab at the saying “Plumbers Tape Fixes Everything.”

Well.. maybe for Winona that should be the case. It Already fixes, Clothing, Thermal Stones and Boat Leaks..

But what if it also fixed Wigfrid Spear and Battle Helm Durability, and could be used to repair burned structures?

A simple fix that makes Winona’s factory worker skills exclusive to playing as her.

Now as for WES- I don’t really care what they do with him as long as they make him more of a Team player....

TL:DR- Wes would be FINE If The self imposed challenge you place upon yourself only effected YOU and YOU ALONE... and Currently... Wes’s “Challenge” Effects Everyone playing. From his very weak damage, to his constant hunger.. he simply needs to be more Multiplayer friendly.

Archived