Larger Ruins!

SpoonyBardIV

Hey, everyone!

I'm back again with another mod, and this time it's one that people have asked for since the beginning: LARGER RUINS! This mod increases the size of the major Ruins (Aporkalypse, Mant, Pugalisk and City) to 128 rooms! Gone are the days of walking through 5 or 6 rooms to get to the other islands... Now you'll have to scrounge together the scarce resources available to you on the starting island until you are well enough prepared for the long and dangerous journey.

Ruins.thumb.png.2695e010170f0dd82e4c62672c5e635f.png

The size of the BFB Cave has been increased to 64 rooms as well, so if you aren't prepared enough for a long trek home, you might want to hide in the nearest Deep Rainforest until the BFB passes...

5e7d2c0aa230a_RocCave.thumb.png.db5023679e50d5cab5c360c0dc8030b2.png

I might make a few changes to the mod at some point, but here it it, for now:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2036543278

Small Ruins.png

Now someone just needs to make a mod for more possible rooms so you don't just find the same ones all the time.

1 hour ago, Portmanteau said:

Now someone just needs to make a mod for more possible rooms so you don't just find the same ones all the time.

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out how to do that as we speak. I was also thinking about adding some Snurtles and Depths Worms to the caves.

Archived