Abigail stacking Ectoherbology buffs

Abigail Stacking Ectoherbology Buffs  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Abigail be able to have more than one buff at a time?

As an attempt to make Abigail better in boss fights should wendy be able to stack her buffs, I dont feel like it would be to far fetched to allow her to do this I actually feel like it could add something to the character as in having to manage and give her buffs during the fight to keep Abigail alive instead of her getting some damage off and dying or getting put back into her flower.

I also feel like a cost of one living log to deal 20 damage for 1 minute to whatever is attacking Abigal in close range is not worth the price. (Especially considering that you'd have to take the treeguard down yourself) Wouldn't it be more decent if she reflected half of the damage dealt to her on attackers? 

4 hours ago, Charesque said:

cost of one living log to deal 20 damage for 1 minute to whatever is attacking Abigal in close range is not worth the price. (Especially considering that you'd have to take the treeguard down yourself)

There are other ways of obtaining living logs, and they're not really that hard to get or mass produce. Treeguards can be dangerous when there are more than one, while soloing one isn't really hard and quite easy. Totally normal trees also exist, with a shovel that's easy 3 living logs, and there's usually alot of them placed in insidious forests. As to mass producing the living logs, simply have Wortox and Wormwood. I have not played the new Wendy at all so i can't say anything about her elixirs, buffs etc.

6 hours ago, Charesque said:

I also feel like a cost of one living log to deal 20 damage for 1 minute to whatever is attacking Abigal in close range is not worth the price. (Especially considering that you'd have to take the treeguard down yourself) Wouldn't it be more decent if she reflected half of the damage dealt to her on attackers? 

So the most costly elixir is the most useless. 

Archived