[Game Update] - 398142

Thanks for nice update :love_heart:

But... In my opinion - advanced logic gates like Multiplexer (Signal Selector) or Demultiplexer (Signal Distributor) are not good for game. In this case, I want to repen one old, but great idea:

Advanced automation chip - small automation block (eg 3x3, 4x4) what can be inside assembled with standard AND, OR, NOT and all other gates. Advanced automation users can create multiplexers and all other functions inside, begginers can use standard gates.

On 06/03/2020 at 11:02 PM, 0xFADE said:

Automation on the vents is pretty nice from a qol standpoint. I imagine some people had to rewire some places to account for it. 

Yup, I had totally missed that vents had automation hooked up to them at first, so when i built my usual hydrogen storage area with a door compressor, I was confused why it didn't work. The reason was that the atmo sensor that told my door compressor to activate was accidentally also hooked up to the gas vent, keeping it closed, so no hydrogen was flowing into the entry chamber of the comressor.

When I realised, I adjusted the vent and sensors to be in reverse places. ( which actually saves 5kg of refined metal, as the wire from the sensor to the AND gate is shorter ;) )

"Optimize auto-wrangling setting on Critter Dropoffs"

Could you explain this?

I get the impression that now my wrangler's don't auto-wrangle anymore.

Built a drop-off, set it to max priority and a drop-off for the critters 1 priority lower. Set the critter limit to 0 but none of the critters get picked up and moved to the other area.
To test if it was because maybe 'critter limit 0' means infinite or is bugged, I changed it to 1 critter max and set it to a critter-type not in the room; but again none of the critters get wrangled or moved to their designated drop-off.

Wait... I just noticed the wrangle command vanished from flyers and morbs... I guess that's the problem? ;(

Edited by Xzylvador

On 8.03.2020 at 12:24 PM, Male_zvire said:

Advanced automation chip

this is a great idea and in last time 3 people talked about it already, but IMO it would be too big and complex to be included in small content pack.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, Haranigsaz said:

Please, i want to destroy all of POIs...

can you make it destroyable???

Usually there is a mod for that, but it seems to be broken in this version for now.