Don't Starve in D&D

On 3/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, derplord said:

Finally, I've made Toadstool. I'm still unsure of the challenge rating due to the buff ability, but this is what the CR calculator gave me. Hope you like it!

If you have any suggestions, feel free to give them out!

This is the one I really wanted to see. This would definitely be a tough fight. 

1 hour ago, derplord said:

I'm currently revising the Bearger, and I am going to look over the Moose/Goose & the Deerclops again, too. It's been a while since i made them and I saw issues with the bearger.

Wow, the bearger was originally smarter than my half-ogre fighter!

I have now revisited the giants. The Deerclops, Bearger, and Moose/Goose. While I was at it, I made the Mosling, which actually has a higher offensive challenge rating than its parent. 

Your Turn! Leave a Suggestion for the next thing you want me to make! It doesn't necessarily have to be a monster, either! (I still like making monsters)

11 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

You could make Charlie as a monster. 

Or make weapon sheets out of interesting Don't Starve weapons. Thelucite club, Bat-Bat, Tentacle spike, etc.

My one question is: What's her alignment?

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

That's a good question! Chaotic Neutral? Definitely Chaotic but I don't feel like Good or Evil really fit. 

Or maybe, her "human' form is chaotic good, her night monster form is chaotic evil, and her final queen form is lawful evil.

@minespatch Did you draw that whole thing in the 3 minutes after I posted that?

More suggestions for myself and others are, making the Ruins in the style of a D&D dungeon, and also making Don't Starve versions of D&D creatures. That would be cool.

Archived